Sunday, September 4, 2016

soccer story


Skylar
Soccer Skills


In room 18 we are doing soccer, it’s  hard but I’m getting good at it.


Soccer is the most fun game and I also know  some of my skills, they are dribble and kicking at the target. Those are my favourite skills to do.

The rule we all need to know is to keep the ball under your
Nose, and  between your toes.

I think soccer is fun to play with everyone or your friends.⚽











Skills…    awesome πŸ˜€  almost 😧   fail 😩
                                                                                                                                                                                               
Dribbling
😧
I’m not doing  bad I just need more practice.
Working cooperatively with a partner
πŸ˜€
Working with a partner is really fun and easy.
Kicking accurately to a target or person
😧
I’m getting there
Just need more practice.
Following Instructions
😧
I know it but once I play it gets hard following the Instructions.
Heading the ball
😩
I can’t really do this but I will try.
Working well as a team
😧
Not really good at this but I’m doing well working with a team.
Weaving in and out of cones
😩
I don’t know what this means or how to do it.
Playing a game
😧
I’m still getting use to the game but I’m trying  my hardest.

No comments:

Post a Comment