Thursday, September 22, 2016

poems i think are good

JOE THE EMOJI

I’m Joe the Emoji.
I when I’m glad.
I when I’m angry.
I when I’m sad.
Whenever I’m silly
my goes like this.
I if I like you,
or blow you a .
I when I’m tired.
I when afraid.
I have the most flexible
ever made.
I hope that you me
and don’t think I’m rude.
I’m Joe the Emoji.
I’m one dude.



The reasons why I like this poem is because:

It is funny
It rhymes
It has full stops and capital letters
It has funny emojis











NOT SO FAST FOOD


Burgers, pizzas, chicken wings.
Tacos, French fries, onion rings.
Ice cream, donuts, cookies, cakes.
Soda, chips, and chocolate shakes.
These are things I like to munch,
breakfast, dinner, snack and lunch.
Every meal I eat includes
more, and more, and more fast foods.
Yet with every meal I eat
I grow slower on my feet.
This is why I want to know
why does fast food make me slow?




The reasons I like this poem:

Because it sounds tasty
It’s a rhyming poem
It has full stops and capital letters
It has commas and question marks
I love all these foods

No comments:

Post a Comment