Sunday, September 4, 2016

Cross Country

Cross Country!


At Frimley 

School the year 4-6 had cross country. We went to Frimley park for cross country Then we went to our house groups.  

      I liked.. It when I came 11th instead of 26th and I was so happy when I came down the chute.

Next time I would.. run faster and not walk or talk.

 I trained.. everyday at brainfood and in the afternoon. Sometimes I do more laps than 4 like 5.

 I did not enjoy.. waiting that long in the hot sunny sun because we could of got burnt but lucky everyone didn’t, and I didn’t like running on the course because it was very long but I finally made it to the end.


 I learn’t.. that you have to push yourself and also it doesn’t matter what you come as long as you finish and get to the finish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment